02 September 2013

Hello Spring x Happy Father's Day

September is finally here, which means Spring! It’s been a very dull and wet winter so it’s great to finally have some warmth, sunshine and colour in our days! Yesterday also marked my dad’s 23rd Father’s Day! We celebrated by bringing him out to lunch and then to dinner, it’s always great to get together as a family to celebrate an occasion.

Yesterday was also the first time I went to visit my God Sis. If you know me well, you’ll know she passed away back in 2009. It’s been so different without her here with me which made it so difficult to go and visit her. But yesterday, together with Chris, his mum and my parents, we went to say hi. I know she’ll be upset because I delayed it for so long but I’m sure she would have loved having us there. We also took the time to visit Chris’ dad and Nanna whilst there. I’ve never seen a cemetery so busy before.  It was literally chock a block at every turn. Thankfully, we parked near the entrance which was just in front of a short cut turn to the exits!

That’s my daddy


 I love him so much x Happy Father’s Day, daddy! 
Look how young daddy still looks! Forever handsome x

and this is how much Jim loves dad :P
Also, a huge thanks and crazy amounts of love and respect for my eternal Father. Thanks for keeping me on track and loving me wholeheartedly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin