24 September 2013

Bloop

The past week has not been my week at all. I’ve been knocked down with that time of the month (yes, ladies!), Chris has had a fever and a stomach bug and to top it off, I was about to blog last night and my laptop decides to freeze. I just let it sit there, hoping it’ll unfreeze itself but nope, it decided to make a ‘bloop’ sound and switch itself off. Now, it won’t turn on at all. It just stays on the loading screen and loads and loads and loads continuously. :/ (Lappie, what are you loading?)

I'm not going to bother trying to fix it as I have had it since my uni days. (4-5 years). So frustrating though!

I guess it's time for a new laptop! Hmm, now it’s time to choose which laptop I want. Any suggestions? 
Bye bye savings (once again!) L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin