08 August 2013

A Weekend Away - Part 2

The plan was to sleep in but that didn't go smoothly as our stomachs were all calling.. Last night, we only ate half a pad thai between Chris and I because we were told that it's not good to go to the hot springs on a full stomach.

Alex, Christine, Chris and I went to Buckley's chance for breakfast. This place is really cosy and again, recommended by Alex.


How cute are the menus! Reminded me of my childhood
 
Chris' poached eggs, bacon and hollandaise sauce. 
Alex and Christine both ordered the Buckley's breakfast.
 and I wanted to try something different so I ordered the Sweet Hash which was @#$#% insanely, asking-to-have-diabetes disgustingly sweet. Obviously I didn't eat much of it. Eek! 

We then went to Cape Schanck to walk the boardwalk and enjoy the view. See the amazing view here.

After Christine and Alex left to go back to Melbourne, Chris took me to a Chocolate factory that we have wanted to visit for a while now
 
we picked our these melt-in-your-mouth delicious chocs
and decided we wanted more sweets so..
we went to the Strawberry farm to share a Berry Pannacotta. To die for.
 
I. Need. To. Diet. zzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin