13 December 2013

Christmas Spirit

Tis the season to be jolly ~ fa la la la la la la la la

 
Hehe yeap, you guessed it. It’s festive season now and everywhere I go, all I hear are Christmas carols and Santa Clause/Mrs Clause taking pictures with the kids at the malls!
Pretty decorated trees are popping up everywhere and I love it!
This year, I’ll be spending my Christmas overseas – in KL, Malaysia to be exact! I’m really excited but bummed that I can’t decorate my own Christmas tree this year. The last few weeks, we’ve been going shopping for gifts for the family and also, for the relatives for when we go overseas in 10 days!! J
Also, today I sent out all my Christmas cards so to all my loved ones, I hope you look forward to a little something special in your mailbox soon x
P.S. Will always treasure Christmas as the birthday of my Saviour and my Lord JJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin