06 October 2013

24

It was my birthday 3 days ago (Oct 3rd). Been busy catching up with family and friends the last few days. 

We don’t really celebrate birthdays in my household (apart from a small dinner every year) but this year I felt so loved on my day. I actually took the day off work to spend with my parents. I don’t have the privilege to see them much lately because all our working schedules clash L
After my wonderful sleep in, I woke up to find two red eggs on the table with a card from the family. So loved 



The weather was horrible that morning so dad and I just stayed at home and watched dramas the whole morning until he had to head off to work. Mum came home about 3.5 hours after that and she took me out to have coffees and muffins. Nice catching up with her, love her so much!

For dinner, my boy planned to take me out on a surprise dinner and he even prepared two gifts for me that night. Was so surprised because he usually finds it hard to keep secrets but I was thoroughly impressed (even though not everything went according to plan). He told me that he was taking me out for a dinner for two at a restaurant his sis recommended to him. I was really excited.

When we finally found parking, Chris was told that they actually gave our table away because we were late (doesn't help when the restaurant don't answer their phones - not impressed!!). I suggested we go to a different restaurant but Chris insisted that we go to this restaurant (even if there was no table for us). I started to think something was up and then Chris finally couldn't hold it any longer so he blurted and told me that my two good friends were there waiting for me!! 

 

The restaurant - Cookie - ended up preparing another table for us. They seated us in the bar section which was a lot noisier and had no table service but the food was amazing!

I had such an amazing night, haven't been so happy in a long time. Finished the night off with some nitrogen ice cream. Yumm~

Thanks to my friends and family for all your birthday wishes and gifts. I am really blessed to have you all in my life. I love you all very much x ♥ 

Also, special thanks to Chris for spoiling me rotten and planning so much for my day and thanks to Cassy and Ethan for surprising me x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin